So I really love how the intro to Pacific Rim is, like, 90% plausible/whatever for the first two minutes. Massive tragedy in San Francisco, media and cultural response, blah blah blah
Then, completely straight-up, “So that’s when we decided to make giant robots.”
When life hands you lemons
you make giant robots
- Moffat: You should flirt with Clara
- Capaldi: NO WAIT I have a better idea... Dinosaur.
- Moffat: Wait wha-
- Capaldi: The doctor should flirt-
- Moffat: I don't-
- Capaldi: WITH A DINOSAUR.
- Moffat: Um
- Capaldi: *whispers* dinosauuur.
- Jem: wait that man just shouted "GET SOME" at us when we kissed what does he mean tessa what am i getting
- Jem: [singing black eyed peas quietly] "im so 2008, ur so 2000 and LATE--" wait no im both of those things tesSA IM BOTH
- Jem: [goes off on chinese resturant chef in mandarin]
- Jem: one cannot "throw shade" as these youths say you cannot hold shade let alone throw it about
- Jem: hA HA [old man knee slap] HA
- Jem: you know i thought it was queen elizabeth ii on the throne but according to these papers she's been replaced by a "beyonce knowles"
- Jem: but it's only six seconds??
- Jem: but tessa WHY can't the child pull up his trousers
- Jem: [five minutes later] ... i mean his fingers work fine based on that gesture he made at me when i inquired
- Jem: tESSA
- Jem: TESSA HELP I SAW THIS NOVEL "50 SHADES OF GREY" AND THOUGHT IT WAS A TIE DIRECTORY BASED ON COLOR
- Jem: TESSA ITS NOT
- Jem: [crumbles to floor] it IS //NOT